FREE Model Train Newsletter
- Readers Model Train Layouts: Lou
- Model Train Scenery: Making Mountain Methods
- Model Train Weathering Methods for Rolling Stock
- Dave does it again. Layout updates and tips.
- Model Train Help For Free
- A Model Train Beginners First Train Set
- Inspirational Model Train Layouts
- Discount Model Train Magazine Subscriptions
- Create your own Scenery : Model Railroad Print Out Buildings
- Create your own Scenery : Cheap and Easy Trees
- Create your own Scenery : Making a Coal Load
- Making a Simple Table Top for your Model Railway
- Model Railroad Track Weathering Made Easy
- Model Train Review: Lionel Southern Crescent Limited
- Model Train Layout: Creating a Scene
Tag Archives: J.M. Davis Arms and Historical Museum
Inside the display are a miniature landscape of trees, buildings, people and trains. They represent the passion of Danny Bradley, whose boyhood love of model trains was rekindled in the years before his death in 2007.
His widow, Judy, of Grove, donated the set to the museum two summers ago. For the past 11 months, museum worker Robert Parris has been helping restore the display to its former glory.
“His layouts were just painstakingly, tremendously well-done because that’s all he had to do” Parris said. Continue reading