WEST CHESTER TWP. — The world’s only train-themed family attraction is gearing up for the holidays with its most popular event of the year.
EnterTRAINment Junction’s fourth annual Christmas Holiday Celebration kicks off Saturday, as the attraction turns its train displays into a winter wonderland for both young and old.
The event features three free holiday train displays at the attraction’s Expo Center, a “Journey to the North Pole” attraction where visitors travel through a winter-themed landscape which ends in Santa’s village, and decorates the building’s Main Street area with holiday lights.
The event is the biggest time of the year for the West Chester Twp. attraction, which houses the world’s largest indoor model train display and the American Railroading Museum, said Bill Mefford, spokesman for EnterTRAINment Junction. The holiday exhibit is expected to draw thousands, Mefford said.
“The response is huge,” Mefford said. “It’s by far the most popular time of the year for EnterTRAINment Junction.”
FREE Model Train Newsletter
- Readers Model Train Layouts: Lou
- Model Train Scenery: Making Mountain Methods
- Model Train Weathering Methods for Rolling Stock
- Dave does it again. Layout updates and tips.
- Model Train Help For Free
- A Model Train Beginners First Train Set
- Inspirational Model Train Layouts
- Discount Model Train Magazine Subscriptions
- Create your own Scenery : Model Railroad Print Out Buildings
- Create your own Scenery : Cheap and Easy Trees
- Create your own Scenery : Making a Coal Load
- Making a Simple Table Top for your Model Railway
- Model Railroad Track Weathering Made Easy
- Model Train Review: Lionel Southern Crescent Limited
- Model Train Layout: Creating a Scene